GOOD HURT SOCIAL NETWORK
(Álvaro Nofuentes)
seems that this is the week of
Buendolor . As if we had put all agree, lacarceldepapel
,
entrecomics and here realize the appearance of 2 of the fanzine which organizes
Nofuentes Álvaro. Well, I'm glad because he deserves it. I've never been much of fanzines, but if you send me one I read it, of course, and in this case I enjoyed it. In
Buendolor 2 is known names (Esteban Hernández or Mark Prior, without going any further, and this makes certain formalistic tests mood significant enough) and there names lesser known (at least for me), but I must say that comic books have interested me most have been precisely those Nofuentes. Still evolving graphic Nofuentes cartoonist is shown as a reflective and guts. Not for nothing is too theoretical comic (
here , for example, you can read an academic work he has done under the direction of Thierry Groensteen no more, no less) and his comic is noted concern about both the limited formal and narrative of the medium. Also, in terms of content, is perceived existential vein delve into the life narrative ellipses and makes us feel as miserable as a contemporary novel
type Corrections by Jonathan Franzen (I mention it because his reading has coincided with that of
Buendolor , and a certain harmony of spirit has seemed to perceive me, probably has nothing to do, but they are connections that chance everyday .) I have wanted to see Nofuentes embark on a draft envegardura, I think we can give some joy.
(Mark Prior)
0 comments:
Post a Comment