Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Do You Know If A Gay Guy Is Cruising

theoretical work

Thanks from here to all who have allowed their votes this year be invited to Barcelona as one of the nominated awards Comic. Opt, like Pedro Porcel, Borja Crespo Yexus and the prize to the disclosure, or what is the same, to an award for my work as a theorist and suppose that (implicitly) by graphic novel. Last year I was nominated as author Neighbor 3, the work I do with Pepo Pérez. Although not very common, is not the first time the same person receives nominations as creator and as a theorist. That is the case of own Pepo, which accumulated both awards in the same issue, the previous (and equally deserved to be a candidate this year.) I just want to take this occasion to say one thing: I do not distinguish between a job and another. For me, writing is writing, and therefore has the creative work of theoretical as creative theorist. Not conceive of thought without practice or practice without reflection. The one feeds the other, if we think that can be separated. So if wrote last year that he was elated when I found out I was nominated for 3 Neighbor, this year I am equally excited. Ends as it began: thank you very much for all your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment