Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easton Sv Softball Bat Review




De Alcoy I brought a rough trip in the circumstances, the way snow, rain and cold at the destination, "happy discovery a spectacular new art center, as is usual in these institutions, located in the historical center in an old building, unique, and joyful for the pleasure of sharing some time with two of the loveliest people we have in the English comic now same: Paco Roca Borja Crespo. He was also a pleasure to meet with the audience, once again took me to confirm the crack between the "debates" repetitive occur in the scene about the graphic novel and the concerns and interests general public: What are these comics, which seem to comics? Where do and where they go? Where I can get more? There is hunger comic-graphic novel-in many adults who do not read comics (or rather, who do not read so far), and am only concerned that the comic scene is able to satisfy it.

When I went to take the train at Atocha, I spent some time by the Central library of the Museo Reina Sofía. They have a whole section full of comics, graphic novels, almost exclusively among test sections, photography and architecture. Then I went to the kiosk where I got the number 1 The Savage Sword of Conan , almost thirty years ago, on the sidewalk that separates Delicias Santa Maria de la Cabeza. There was a single comic for sale: a volume of Batman.

And then, as I said, I took the train and went to talk to Alcoy graphic novel.
March 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment