Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snotty Mucus, Early Pregnancy?

ENTRECOMICS GRAPHIC NOVEL AND BRAZIL

I sincerely thank the readers who choose entrecomics graphic novel as "Best of 2010 theoretical journal" . It is a distinction that respect especially since it comes from the web has become reference to the world of comics in English, and I have the impression that your audience is not only larger but also more diverse. Thanks to the guys entrecomics and thanks to all who have felt that my work was worth it.

The truth is that I can not complain about the reception that has been The graphic novel, several months after publication. Sales have responded, the book continues to occupy a prominent place in large libraries, and for auction, to be published abroad. The Brazilian publishing Martins Fontes has acquired the rights for publication, but now I have no idea when this will occur. It is inevitable that I remember Juan Antonio Ramírez , who always told myself how difficult it was to publish an essay of art outside of Spain and that he was one of our few authors who had done it ", so I dedicate this small achievement. Sure would have liked to see. I think it's good that a theoretical work on comics written in Spain is known abroad. Let's see if we encourage and do more and better in the future. What a curious word, right? "Future".

0 comments:

Post a Comment