few weeks ago I finally got the minutes of Cinema and fumetto . Cinema and comics , an international conference in which I participated in 2008 in the Italian city of Udine. There I was with Laura Montero Plata, the English only other participant who had excellent communication on manga and anime, I went cold and white-linen shared almost every day with Pascal Lefèvre and Harry Morgan, our regular partners when it comes to food. The variety of the talks was awesome, had fun, and I have in my hands a tochazo of nearly 700 pages is one of the comic books more voluminous theoretical and dense contained in my library. My contribution was entitled Hero's Journey: From Paper to Digital , and have made available to anyone who is interested to read it in an accessible PDF using Google Docs. What what I mean? Among other things, digital cinema, adaptations of comics to the screen, Frank Miller, 300 and Super Bitch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment