Once a week I will study some methods specific to mathematics, with the desire to guide you in this difficult subject, I imagine the face of one of you "What is not studied mathematics as English or History?". I am afraid to say that NO , so I will be putting some questions about it, the first I will take advice from the book " Professor, No understand" the Maestro . Pedro Gómez, a professor at the Universidad de Los Andes, the text is edited by Grupo Editorial Iberoamérica .
table is needed study
Have not you ever seen a student of engineering or economics sitting on the bus at 7 in the morning reading the chapter on solving cubic equations because it is exam that day? Sure, and sure the poor student failed her test.
Our students why not know how to study mathematics. Her math class is just one of many subjects that have to do in a semester or a year and for which they have to study. And when you have to do, apply the "principle of intuitive induction" which is part of "pseudo-scientific activity" of our students:
"When I have a history test, study bus reading the material, analyze it and do well in the examination. Therefore, to me do well on the math test, just to study reading in the bus . "
The problem is that it is wrong, and do poorly because they did not know that the traditional and intuitive methods that may work for other subjects are not effective in the case of mathematics. They do not know what to study mathematics is necessary to develop special methods and environments that require specific elements different.
Since this is a problem of ignorance by the student, teacher accountability and introduce you to methods that induce engaging efficiently.
0 comments:
Post a Comment